wtorek, 10 lutego 2009

a to mail od Roberta xD

Anne, Andres, Burak, Iulia, Oriane, Mara, Nico, Lucas, Severine, Ysmael, Laura, Tim, Kat, Gwen, Olimpia and Olivia,


Welcome Olivia! I am glad you are now part of our group!


First, I want to say to you all that I really look forward to spending time with you! I have spent much time with you these past 6 months and I am very attached to all of you.

Thank you for being so kind and thoughtful. This last weekend was a very nice time for all of us. Especially me, since I was able to sleep in a nice hotel room and get plenty of sleep! :)

I am proud of each and everyone of you and you are all part of why our District and Steve Wheatley is #1 this year out of 36 Districts!!!

We will all be together again the weekend of March 28-29 and May 2-3. I will email details on these dates in the next day or two, but please keep these weekends free.

I have posted several pictures from our trip on my Facebook page.

I am very happy knowing all of you. See you soon...

Love you all

Robert

Brak komentarzy: